A loss for how to clean stubborn scratches on the screen of your favorite smartphone or tablet? Do not worry. There are several alternatives for cleaning and also telling eliminate scratches on the LCD screen of your device with ease. Read also my article about how to clean LG TV screen.
The tools used for cleaning was also not difficult to find. In fact, these tools are often used in everyday activities. Come on, let's see what can be used to clean the beret on your smartphone screen below.
- Take a piece of pasta of your toothpaste tube and apply the paste to a soft cloth.
- Apply a cloth that has been smeared toothpaste to the screen of your smartphone.
- Wipe the screen of your smartphone continuously with the rhythm of play for 5 minutes, when less you can add a little portion of toothpaste and return lap smartphone screen within an additional 5 minutes.
- After that, leave the screen for a moment that has been in-laps with toothpaste for 2-3 minutes until it dries.
- After that, clean the crust toothpaste imprint on the screen with a cloth that has been dampened.
- For the final step, wipe your smartphone screen again until completely clean and no scratches.
2. Liquid Alcohol
- Prepare fluid Isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol and two types of fine fabrics. Make sure the fluid only contains 70% alcohol.
- Pour the alcohol to clean water (do not try to tap water because it contains the chemical content) with a portion of 50:50.
- Once the alcohol is mixed together with water, dip a soft cloth into the liquid.
- First of all, clean your screen with a wet cloth, remember, not with a soft cloth that has been soaked in water alcohol. This is done to clean the screen from dust first.
- After cleaning, let stand for a few moments until it dries. After that, just wipe with a cloth that has been soaked in alcohol-water mixture.
- Wipe your smartphone screen scratched area with rhythm play until beret disappeared.
3. Cream Moisturizing Jelly
- Prepare a soft cloth and petroleum jelly cream (cream which is used to moisten the dry parts of the body).
- Apply the jelly cream to a soft cloth.
- Wipe the screen of your device with a soft cloth with slowly. Remember, do not press the screen too hard while cleaning the screen.
- For best results, do it on a regular basis within a day.