This series of watches with the top 10 most expensive watches in the world, made with a very limited number, perhaps some of the brands you already know. Let’s look together a list of 10 most expensive wrist watches in the world that daily Business Week quoted the following:
8. A. Lange & Söhne
Produced only 50 units, these watches are made by having two Chronograph.
7. de Grisogono
Produced only 20 units made of pink gold and studded with diamonds.
6. Greubel Forsey
This wristwatch has a 2 Tourbillon is made from platinum and crocodile skin.
5. Vacheron Constantin
This expensive watch has a combination of 263 carats of diamonds and 274 carat diamond.
It has omega watches 457 diamond grains on it were 30 carat, white with gold frame.
Created by Swatch with basic diamond and white gold.
2. Audemars Piguet.
Made from titanium case has a lot of indicators of the second minute of up phases of the moon.
2. Jacob & Co.
Combined 17.45 carat white gold and diamond crystals also
This is the most expensive with the number 544 black diamonds offer a total of 34.5 carats created in 1980 by Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
That’s my article about the most expensive watches in the world. Maybe some times will be canged. For next post about watches, I was wrote the top 10 best watches for women. That’s is about Anne Klein, only Anne Klein Watches. If you want to know and get some information about the best Anne Klein watches women, you can read here.
- Most Expensive Watches Casio G-Shock Men’s with Diamond
- Best Anne Klein Ceramic Watches for Women
- Top 10 most expensive pen in the world 2
- G-Shock 110 HYPERCOLOR | Casio Watches for men
- Casio G-shock White Limited Edition
- The Price of the most expensive watch of Michael Kors
- The types of watches you should know before buy
- Top 10 most famous brand watches in the world
- Should focus on running your own business