Here are the top 10 most expensive shoes in the world.
- Stuart Weitzman’s Rita Hayworth Heels shoes, the price: $3 million. High heels with the basic ingredients of chocolate satin is decorated with a pair of earrings owned by movie legend Rita Hayworth that fluttered in the 1940s era. Earrings are pinned at the foot of it sprinkled with precious stones such as thousand, sapphire, and diamond. The lucky ones are wearing Kathleen "Bird" York.
- Cinderella Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $2 million. Stiletto by 4.5 inches tall has a 595 carat Kwiat diamonds combined with platinum. One shoe has amaretto diamond weighing 5 carats. The lucky ones are wearing Alison Krauss, nominated for best song in the film Cold Mountain Oscar night 2004.
- High Heels Tanzanite Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $2 million. Stuart Weitzman took jeweler Le Vian to cut 185 carat diamond tanzanite and 28 carats of diamonds. Shoes for U.S. $ 2 million was inaugurated in June 2008 ago in Las Vegas. But no one has seen the launch wearing stilettos. Estimated stiletto will be used one of the stars on Oscar Award 2009.
- Stiletto Rubi Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $1.6 million. Jewelry store Oscar Heyman & Bros contributed 642 round and oval rubies fruit about 120 carats, the creation of pure platinum with red stiletto high as 4.5 inches. In 2003 Stuart Weitzman created the Stiletto Rubi to anticipate the appearance of a new star in the Academy Awards that year. Her inspiration comes from the shoes worn by Judy Garland as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, which also was ranked the sixth most expensive shoes list. However, Weitzman ended up canceling the show shoes. Weitzman spokesman, Jane Weitzman stated withdrawal stiletto appearance at the Oscars for honoring U.S. soldiers who are fighting in Iraq.
- Stiletto Guild Platinum Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $1.09 million. Stiletto models containing rope pear-shaped diamond and round on a strand of yarn 464 Kwiat pure platinum. Actress Laura Harring is Cinderella wore Stuart Weitzman elected to the Academy Awards 2002. But, glittering diamond necklace sunk by Laura shoes for U.S. $ 27 million or equivalent to Rp 27 billion, which he was wearing on the night was a boon to human films.
- Retro Rose Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $1 million. High-heeled shoes made in the 1940s contains two diamond-shaped roses wrapped with gold dust color. High heels Stuart Weitzman's work contains more than 1,800 Kwiat diamonds weighing 100 carats were stuck full of roses ornaments.
- Rubi ‘The Wizard of Oz’ shoes, the price: $666 thousand. Shoes made of silk Innes Shoe Co.. is designed specifically to support the movie 'Wizard of Oz' in 1939. Although believed to be only seven pairs of shoes ruby dicipatakan reigns to the classic musicals, however, only four pairs are known to exist. A pair of ruby shoes at the Judy Garland Museum Smithsonian stolen in 2005 and has not been found until now. The last couple sandals sold Christie's auction house sold U.S. $ 666 thousand, equivalent to Rp 6.66 billion in 2000.
- Stiletto Diamond Dream Stuart Weitzman shoes, the price: $500 thousand. Shoe designer Stuart Weitzman and jeweler Kwiat partnered created stilettos adorned with 1420 diamonds brown. Net weight reaches 30-carat diamond embedded in pure platinum shoe materials. Dreamgirls star, Anika Noni Rose, got a chance to wear it at Oscar 2007. With Stiletto 'Diamond Dream' in the leg, he becomes the center of attention at the red carpet.
- India Prince Shoes, The Price: U.S. $ 160 thousand. Shoes rare inlaid rubies and diamonds worn an Indian Prince of Hyderabad, Nizam Sikandar Jah, in the 18th century. In January 2006, the ancient shoes had been stolen from its storage location on the Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, Canada. However, a few days later, the shoe was found back in prime condition.
- Nike shoes diamond reigns shoes, Worth: $50 thousand. This running shoe decorated with 11 carat brown framed logo affixed Nike shoes. Shoes Air Force 1 Supreme Max personnel SoCal owned Outkast, Antwan Big Boi Patton. This limited edition shoes designed by combining special diamond stone works Lacep Up and C Couture Boutique. Lacep Up owned Ernel Dawkins, while Coture owned Rita Patel.
And next is the pictures of shoes that I mentioned above, click here!