Here are the top 10 most expensive guitar in the world, along with the picture and name of the owner. If you are interested with guitars that expensive, maybe you can have it here, but not among the 10 most expensive guitar follows, because 10 follows only one guitar in the world. This is her 10 most expensive guitar in the world:
10. 1949 Fender Broadcaster prototype, price $375,000
It is the forerunner of the famous brands of guitars, Fender.
9. Eric Clapton's Gold Leaf Statocaster, price: $455,550
8. Gibson SG, Price: $570,000
This guitar is also used John Lennon and George Harrison.
7. Lenny, Price: $623,500
Lenny is a guitar owned by Stevie Ray Vaughan in 1965.
6. Eric Clapton C.F. Martin & co. in 1939 with the Price: $791,500
5. Gibson ES0335, Price $ 847,500
This guitar Eric Clapton commonly used since 1964, but this guitar is rarely used since the start offered for $ 847.500 at an auction. This is the highest price ever at auction Gibson guitars.
4. Blackie, hybrid Fender Stratocaster Guitar, price $ 595,000.
In 1970 Eric Clapton turned to the guitar fender Gibson because of previous uses his admiration for Jimi Hendrix. Clapton bought six guitars for 100 dollars each. 3 guitars given to George Harrison, Pete Townshend and Steve Winwood. Then the rest he uses himself and named Blackie.
3. Washburn Custom 22 Series belongs to Bob Marley (estimated price: $ 1.2 million - $ 2 million)
Now, this guitar is a Jamaican national asset. Gita is owned by reggae icon Bob Morley. This guitar is ever given to a guitar technician in Vancouver on November 21, 1971.
2. Fender Stratocaster, owned by Jimi Hendrix in 1968, Price $2,000,000
This guitar was played by Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock in 1969.
1. Fender Stratocaster Reach out to Asia. Price: $2,700,000
The most expensive guitar in the world, Fender Stratocaster Reach out to Asia. This guitar is sold at a charity auction in Qatar in 2005. This auction was intended to raise funds for victims of the tsunami disaster in Asia, including Aceh, Indonesia. The event was initiated by Bryan Adams. In the body of the guitar signed by Mick Jagger, Pete Richards, Eric Clapton, Brian May, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Jeff Beck, Pete Townsend, Mark Knopfler, Liam Gallagher, Ray Davis, Tony Iommi, Ronnie Wood, Angus & Malcolm Young, Sting, Paul McCartney, Ritchie Blackmore, Bryan Adams and Def Leppard.
- expensive guitar brands
- most expensive guitar brand
- most expensive guitar brands
- Expensive Guitars Brands
- most expensive guitar brand in the world
- the most expensive guitar in the world
- the most expensive guitar brand
- most expensive guitar in the world 2012
- what is the most expensive guitar brand
- top 10 most expensive guitar brands