Eating habits must be considered seriously, because the wrong eating habits can cause disease. Food consumed daily if too much fat, it will be popping up a lot of diseases in our body. Therefore, restrict foods that contain lots of saturated fat should be a top priority in everyday life.
Basically, we have to keep eating fatty foods as a function of fat is essential for our body. However, we have to reduce the saturated fat in the diet. How to reduce your intake of saturated fat and cholesterol?. The following will describe how to reduce the saturated fat in the diet.
- Use vegetable oils such as corn oil or soybean oil instead of animal fats, such as lard.
- Read the label attached on vegetable oil. Use that contain monounsaturated fats or polyunsaturated fats. Do not use that contain saturated fat.
- Typically, the label on vegetable oil, also indicated the size of the fat contained in food. Here are some definitions based dish:
- Calorie-free, meaning less than 5 calories.
- Low calorie, meaning less than or equal to 40 calories.
- Reduced calorie, meaning that 25% fewer calories than regular food.
- Fat free, meaning that less than 1/2 gram of fat.
- Low fat, meaning less than or equal to 3 grams of fat.
- Reduced fat, meaning fat content 25% lower than the regular food.
- Cholesterol free, meaning that less than 2 milligrams of cholesterol and no more than 2 grams of saturated fat.
- Low cholesterol, which means that the oil contains cholesterol is equal to or less than 20 milligrams, and saturated fat less than or equal to 2 grams.
- Sodium free, meaning that less than 5 milligrams of sodium.
- Very low sodium, meaning less than 35 milligrams of sodium.
- Use margarine containing unsaturated fats than butter.
- Use lean meat instead of sausage meat or canned meat.
- Discard the fat on meat and separate the skin from the chicken and duck meat.
- Increase consumption of vegetables, including tofu and beans instead of meat.
- Consumption of low-fat milk instead of full cream milk.
- Reduce process food by frying. More frequent steaming, boiled, or baked.
- Limit consumption of fried foods, especially foods rich in fat. Try to consume only 2 times per week.
- Avoid eating pork, goat, bowel, or meats that contain lots of fat.
- Stay away from cakes that contain lots of creams and oils. Look for fresh fruits every day.
- Stay away curry or coconut oil.
Here's an article on how to reduce your intake of saturated fat and cholesterol. We are encouraged to select and sort the categories of foods low in fat, moderate fat, and trans fat for our daily consumption. How to reduce the saturated fat in the above should be kept for those of you who really want to awake from diseases caused by saturated fats. Strongly recommended to consume low-fat foods, such as tofu, rice, bread, wheat, red bean soup, papaya, and broccoli. See also previous articles, how to control the fat in the body to Prevent excessive. Hopefully can give maximum benefits for you.
Tags: #Burn fat