Disease ringworm (tinea cruris) is a fungal infection of the skin disease or often called scabies. Scabies can affect all parts of the skin, but are commonly found in the groin, buttocks, and the skin around the anus. Usually the symptoms of scabies are severe itching, especially when sweating. Injuries often occur in the form of reddish rash, sometimes containing pus. Continually itch scratched cause thickening of the skin.
In fact, the disease ringworm or scabies is included in the top 10 most diseases in several hospitals in the world. Scabies often affects people at any age. young or old. Especially those who live in neighborhoods with poor sanitation.
Scabies treatment performed by doctors
Usually the doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal ointment. It should be noted, usually cure this takes a bit longer, about four weeks or it could be more. This disease may recur if hygiene is not maintained. Patients with this disease often have to go to the doctor so that treatment can be constantly monitored.
Prevention of scabies
- Using loose clothes as much as possible and made of cotton
- Using cotton socks and avoid wearing damp socks
- Changing clothes every day with dry clothes. Do not get hung up and wear clothing that has not been washed for a long time
- Using a shoe that is not damp. Do not forget to always hang your boots
- Drying towel after each use
- Avoid wearing clothes other people who are suffering skin infections
- Bath with fresh water after every shower in a public bath like a public pool
- Sprinkle anti-fungal powder especially in between the toes and skin folds.
- what do scabies look like on black people
- what does scabies look like on african american skin
- what does scabies look like on black people
- how does scabies look on black people
- scabies african american
- scabies on african american skin
- scabies rash
- what does scabies look like on african americans
- scabies in african americans