Durian benefits for the body

763 views

Durian is a fruit native plants asia. Including tropical durian fruit. Many in Indonesia, Thailand, and southeast asian countries. What do you want to know "durian" fruit? See this image:

durian

Is durian contain cholesterol?

Is it true that durian contain cholesterol? That actually, there is no world on this plant that produces cholesterol. In fact, 80% comes from the synthesis of cholesterol in our own bodies and the remaining 20% ​​comes from animal fat. Is durian have alcohol content? Again, this information is not very precise. Because plants do not exist on this earth which produces alcohol, except for the fermentation of sugars or carbohydrates it contains. So how exactly durian nutritional value?

Are the benefits of eating durian?

Indonesian people describe the taste of durian has a category of sweet, sweet sticky or sweet little bitter. also has a fluffier pieces of meat, and other flavor elements not grow unless further add to the deliciousness. Durian contains essential nutrients in high quantities exceeding other fruit. Among the important nutrients that are vitamin B, vitamin C, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin, riblofavin, omega 3 and 6. Besides durian also contain Phytonurient, Polyphenols, Phytosterols, antioxidants, Organosulfur, and tryptophan. Besides, it is also common nutrients such as carbohydrates, unsaturated fats and proteins.

durian contain

Equally important is the content Tryptopan known to have the effect of 'feel good' for those who consume durian. This substance is one of the essential amino acids needed by the body to form serotonin, melatonin and niacin which can be used to prevent depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress, pain, etc.

Durian control diet for overweight people: Study at the Institute of Psychology in Austria shows that the pressure of work encouraging people eating and snacking. The results of the study concluded that to avoid snacking due to stress, we need to eat foods that are high carbohydrate every 2 hours to maintain stability. Durian is a fruit carbohydrate levels of 20% to 39%.

Means if you want to stop the habit of snacking between meals would not hurt you to change the type of snacks you with durian or durian snacks such as pancakes containing durian or durian soup. This snack is very favored by those durian lovers.

Tags: #durian #indonesian fruit #tropical fruit

Leave a reply "Durian benefits for the body"

Author: 
author